How can we help?
What is DataXchange?
Scytec DataXchange is a Data Collection and Process Control System designed to be a user friendly, yet powerful application that helps manage the manufacturing shop floor.
Internally, DataXchange is designed to act in a manner similar to a PLC with additional functionality, accepting inputs from a variety of sources, applying logic to the data, and then sending the appropriate output to the designated target.
DataXchange currently accepts input from the following sources:
- Fanuc i Series control with Ethernet Focas capabilities
- OPC UA
- Haas NGC
- Dornier Weaving Machines
- The Scytec Status Relay Controller (SRC) hardware
- Unsolicited data such as bar code scanners
- The Scytec ODI screen on a PC or a tablet
- A C# Script
DataXchange is currently capable of sending outputs to the following targets:
- The Scytec PCS Database
- Email (and text messages)
- The Scytec Status Relay Controller (SRC)
- A byte address in a Fanuc i Series PMC with Ethernet Focas capabilities