How can we help?
Real Time List (Web)
The Real Time List is a web-based grid displaying up-to-date information about equipment status and other information. Each of the columns can be shown or hidden allowing the View to be configured based on the data being collected. More information about web-based charting can be found here.
The Equipment section is used to select the equipment that will be displayed in the grid. Filter Grouping can be used to select User Reporting Groups or Company Reporting Groups.
Machines in the selected statuses will be shown in the Real Time List. If a status is unchecked, a machine will be removed from the list anytime it is in that status. Only machines in the selected statuses will be shown in the list.
This Columns section is used to specify which columns should be shown and which should be hidden. The order in which Columns displayed can be changed by clicking the icon on the right and dragging the column to its new spot. A maximum of 6 columns can be displayed in the grid. Click a row to view all selected columns. Data such as part counts that require a time frame will use the current shift.
The grid contains the following columns:
- Equipment: The Equipment name.
- General Equipment Status Color: A colored box representing the current general status of the equipment.
- General Equipment Status: The description of the General Status.
- General Duration: The amount of time the equipment has been in the General Status.
- Specific Equipment Status Color: A colored box representing the current specific status of the equipment.
- Specific Equipment Status: The description of the Specific Status.
- Specific Duration: The amount of time the equipment has been in the Specific Status.
- Start Date Time: The starting date and time of the current Specific Status.
- Utilization %: Percentage of time the equipment has been in use during the current shift.
- Equipment Status Notes: Notes that have been entered on the ODI screen.
- Program Number: The program number currently active on the equipment.
- Part Number: The part number that is currently active on the equipment.
- Work Order Number: Displays the current active Work Order number.
- Good Parts: The number of good parts recorded since the beginning of the current shift.
- Scrap Parts: The scrap parts that have been recorded during the current shift.
- Scrap Notes: Notes entered from the ODI when the most recent scrap part count was submitted.
- Parts Per Hour (PPH): Calculates the parts that should be made each hour based on ideal times.
- Parts Per Hour Plan: The amount of parts that should have been made already based on the ideal time, the current time, and the start of the current shift.
- Parts Per Hour %: The percentage of Parts Per Hour Actual to Parts Per Hour Plan.
- Parts Per Hour Actual: The current parts made since the start of the shift.
- User: User name of the logged in operator.
- Connectivity: This is used to show the current communication health of the Equipment, DataXchange Service, and Commands.
- Ideal Setup Time: Ideal Setup will be for the equipment/part combination if it exists, or just the equipment as entered on the Metrics Definition page.
- Actual Setup Time: The actual setup time will be the amount of downtime that has occurred based on the downtimes marked as Setup Times on the Metrics Definitions page. This will look at setup times for the past 48 hours or for the duration of the active work order, whichever is shorter.
- Equipment Description: Description of the equipment as defined under Manage → Equipment.
- Custom Variables: The selected custom variables and their current indicator color.
Primary Sorting determines the order of the equipment shown on the Real Time List. Options include:
- Equipment Name
- General Equipment Status
- Specific Equipment Status
- General Status Duration
- Specific Status Duration
Sort Order: Only available when General or Specific Equipment Status is selected for Primary Sorting. From here the sort order of equipment statuses can be configured.
Secondary Sorting: Not available when Equipment Name is selected for Primary Sorting. When General or Specific Equipment Status is selected for Primary Sorting, the Secondary Sorting options are:
- Equipment Name
- Status Duration Ascending
- Status Duration Descending
When General or Specific Status Duration is selected for Primary Sorting, the Secondary Sorting options are:
- Color: determines the color of each row in the Real Time List. Options include:
- General Status
- Specific Status
- Utilization Indicator: Changes the color based on Utilization %.
- Above 80%: Green
- Between 80% and 70%: Yellow
- Below 70%: Red
- PPH Indicator: Changes the color based on PPH %.
- Above 95%: Green
- Between 80% and 95%: Yellow
- Below 80%: Red
- Color Display: Choose how the selected Color option will be displayed for each row.
- Fill: Fills in the row with the appropriate color.
- Border: A box of the appropriate color is drawn around the row.
- None: The selected color is not displayed. A grey border is drawn around each row.
- Custom Variable Color: These options apply only when Color Display is set to Fill.
- Custom Variable Indicator Only: A custom variable with no indicator color will have a white background.
- Equipment List and Custom Variable Indicator: A custom variable with no indicator color will have the same background color as the rest of the row.
- Column Headers:
- Hide: Column headers are not shown.
- Show: Column headers are shown. If the page is scrolled vertically the headers may not be visible.
- Freeze: Column headers are shown and will remain visible at the top of the page when scrolling vertically.
- Font Size: The size of the text in the Real Time List.
- Column Layout:
- Scroll: The page will be scrollable horizontally to view columns that do not fit on a single page.
- Popup: A limited number of columns are displayed. Click a row to see data for the remaining hidden columns.
- Fit to Screen: Column widths will shrink or stretch so all columns are visible on the page and fill the entire page width. If too many columns are selected, information in some columns may be cut off.