How can we help?
Equipment TMAC Grid
TMAC, offered by Caron Engineering (caroneng.com) monitors detailed tooling information and machine health. Scytec DataXchange has integrated with the Caron TMAC system allowing for some of the data from the TMAC system to be shown in the DataXchange Real Time Viewer.
The Equipment section is used to select the equipment that will be displayed in the View. The Dynamically Add New Equipment check box can be used to automatically add new equipment to the customized RTV screen.
The Columns section is used to specify which columns should be shown and which should be hidden. This section also allows the order of each column to be specified by highlighting a column name and using the up and down arrows.
The grid contains the following columns:
- Equipment: The Equipment name
- Job: The active Job on the TMAC system
- Part Id: The active Part Id on the TMAC system
- Expired Tools: The quantity of expired tools being reported by the TMAC system
- Alarm State: The Alarm State of the TMAC system. Alarm State can be one of the following states:
- No Alarm (Green)
- Soft Alarm (Yellow)
- Extreme Alarm (Red)
- Alarm Duration: The amount of time the TMAC system has been in the alarm
- Monitor State: The Monitor State of the TMAC system. Monitor State can be one of the following states:
- Idle (Blue)
- Monitor (Green)
- Learn (Green)
- Adaptive (Green)
- Calibrate (Blue)
- Delay (Yellow)
- Disabled (Yellow)
- Comm Error (Red)
- Monitor Hold (Yellow)
- Monitor Duration: The amount of time the TMAC system has been in the current Monitor State
For additional details of each item please refer to the TMAC documentation.
The Settings section contains the Row Highlighting option which has three choices:
- Alarm and Monitor State Only: The Alarm State and Monitor State columns will be highlighted with their associated colors.
- Entire Row with Monitor State Color: The entire row is highlighted with the Monitor State color.
- Entire Row with Alarm State Color: The entire row is highlighted with the Alarm State color.
All items have defaults allowing the View to be displayed quickly and easily.